High School Scholars
Succeed in NCPA
NCPA provides academic, social, and college preparation to NCPA Scholars throughout high school. Active participation is essential to success. Activities include:
- Participate in weekly seminars
- Attend various social events throughout the year with fellow scholars
- Service learning projects
- Seminar final project to apply what you’ve learned to the real world
- Mentor high school and undergraduate NCPA scholars
Summer NCPA Stars
Summer Stars sessions help you retain information from the previous school year and carry it into the upcoming year to continue your success. Scholars receive enhanced academic engagement during the summer by attending classes that assist with math, English, writing and life skills.
|May 11, 2017||6:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m.||Orientation||Grand Island Senior High|
|June 5–30||TBD||Summer Stars||Grand Island Senior High|
|Monday, June 4–Friday, June 29||Classes of 2019, 2020 & 2021||Omaha North High|
Summer Science Camps
NCPA Summer Science Camps are free for NCPA scholars and are a great way to learn about science and University of Nebraska–Lincoln campuses. Scholars are required to attend each summer they are in high school (before 10th, 11th and 12th grade).